- AECOM Technology Corporation
- $104,510.00 -151,210.00/year*
31 Greenview Rd
United States of America - Virginia, Norfolk
Alternate Locations US - Bremerton, WA, US - Groton, CT, US - Honolulu, HI, US - Kittery, ME
AECOM is seeking Sonar Technicians with multi-platform Submarine ARCI experience.
Positions can be located at any of the following locations: Norfolk, VA; Groton, CT; Bremerton, WA; Honolulu, HI; or Kittery, ME.
* Install, monitor, and service equipment and systems at company and client sites.
* Perform test and evaluation, check-out, certification tasks. Perform validations/ verifications of various electronic systems.
* Review Engineering Change Proposals for equipment impacts.
* Assist in accomplishing Engineering Change Instructions.
* Develop technical/engineering data for Planned Maintenance Systems, technical manuals, trouble-shooting procedures, drawing updates, operating procedures, maintainability improvements, and test reports.
* Support systems engineering activities with subject matter expertise.
* Assist in training others in the operation and performance of systems.
* Plan and coordinate work of other engineering technicians and related positions.
* Establish and maintain a filing system, databases and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory.
* Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/system installation, testing, survey, fabrication, and other engineering tasks as needed.
* Comply with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, system specifications and test procedures.
* Provide technical data and evaluation for components, equipment and systems consistent with engineering plans, layout and contract requirements.
* May support engineers in the development of technical proposal and provide comments on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
* Perform other position related duties as assigned.
* Vocational/technical training beyond high school or Navy \"C\" School and five plus (5+) years of job-related experience or equivalent.
* Excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
* Position requires the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software.
* Position does require travel (40-50%).
* Position requires an Active Secret Security Clearance.
* Prefer the candidate that is knowledgeable across multiple submarine platforms and SWFTS systems
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to \"make amazing happen\" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Military Support
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 210484BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...