The ANSYS Licensing team is seeking a Software Developer to contribute to the development of ANSYS's rapidly-evolving licensing technology. The successful candidate will design and develop frameworks that
support new business models and simplify customer interaction with licensing. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement, and maintain high-performance and scalable licensing technology that can interface with both desktop and web/cloud-based technologies.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Understand customer (internal & external) requirements and work flows , and translate them into functional and design specifications.
- Create unit, regression, and/or system-level tests to validate thoroughly new features or changes.
- Diagnose internal and external runtime issues, provide appropriate workarounds, and implement corrections.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field with five years of experience
- Experience with NodeJS/Angular 6+ MEAN stack projects (directives, controllers, services)
- Experience with pre-processors and front-end tooling workflows such as Node.js (NPM), SASS, Grunt/Gulp, Web Pack, etc
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Proficiency in the full software development cycle including unit/integration testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with two years of experience
- Familiar with building testing frameworks (e.g., Jasmine, Karma, Grunt)
- Experience creating secure REST APIs (NodeJS)
- Previous experience with Azure deployment scripting and execution
- Persistent attention to detail
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c c++, c++, matlab, php, programming, software developer, software development engineer