Loading some great jobs for you...
ABOUT THE JOB
The Project Manager plans and executes ongoing projects derived from our Corrective and Preventatvie Action (CAPA) program affecting Operations. The position is responsible for ownership of a project plan including development and delivery of the plan, as well as identification and resolution of project resource requirements and issues, and the development and management of project deliverables.
* Develop the plan for a designated CAPA in all parts of the project lifecycle, including a roadmap, steps, and identification of resources, in close partnership with stakeholders.
* Develop the cost, scope, schedule, risk, and resource assessment for new projects.
* Schedule and run meetings and/or events with the purpose of fostering team ownership and commitment to project plans.
* Provide a structure and conceptualization of the implementation process and outcomes to project team on overall approach.
* Delegate sections of project work.
* Identify and regularly evaluate project requirements, schedule and deadlines.
* Partner with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
* Lead projects through the entirety of the project lifecycle.
* Establish a project communication plan that addresses all impacted stakeholders and departments, and which includes project status updates.
* Contribute to the development of the following: Voice of Customer, Voice of Business, personal accountability, and unyielding commitment to results.
* Guide the team in appropriate decision-making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
* Act as a liaison between the team and our company's governance (Portfolio Governance Committee, Executive Team and other governing organizations).
* Coordinate and guide project phase reviews that define and track key project metrics.
* Elevate critical business decisions to the appropriate committees, management teams and/or functional managers.
* Provide input to functional leaders on team and team member performance.
* Provide cross-functional collaborative consultation to teams and groups.
* Initiate policy and practice improvement efforts to drive functional excellence.
* Generate product development process continuous improvement initiatives to optimize time to market.
* Periodically mentor team members with less years of experience to contribute to and support their full potential in pursuit of project objectives.
* Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and external regulations (e.g. state, federal or country requirements).
* Conduct post project evaluation.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5 years of professional experience in process improvement projects with progressively increasing responsibilities
* Project Management Professional Certification and other similar advanced certifications
* Advanced Degree
* Working knowledge of regulations by the Food and Drug Administration, International Standardization Organization, Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, and College of American Pathologist regulations
* Demonstrated expertise leading international and/or distributed mid-to-large scale product development projects utilizing project management and product design & development frameworks
* Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) system knowledge
* Expertise in quality system use for the creation and continued compliance of products.
* Prior experience with managing lab expansion projects
* Excellent communication skills and strong comfortable in front of all levels of the organization
* Strong leadership, negotiation and conflict resolution or management skills
* Waterfall methodology experience
* Agile methodology experience
* Familiarity with project management tools
* Demonstrated history of success in ambiguous or changing situations
* Knowledge of HIPAA and the importance of patient privacy
* Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
* Demonstrated history of independent problem solving
* Experience with change management in constantly evolving environment(s)
* Experience with state and federal privacy regulations and ability to develop and maintain expert knowledge of these requirements
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships at all levels with diverse internal and external stakeholders
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Loading some great jobs for you...