Compensation: $107,040.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of software development, production support and will be part of a team that is responsible for mission critical enterprise applications. Successful candidate will provide off-hour and weekend support as needed.
Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, which will include working with the Business Analysis group to develop technical design documentations, develop quality programs, work with Quality Assurance team and collaborate with other team members within IT.
Provide support to mission critical applications which will include responding to user and Operations inquiries; log and troubleshoot issues reported by users.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
* Minimum of two years' experience as a software developer in the following programming languages: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, PL/SQL, JAVA, HTML and CSS
* Experience as a Software Developer within financial services industry is a plus
* Development on Appway platform and knowledge of workflow processing is a definite plus
* Experience in Agile software development
* Understanding Jira Software, HP ALM/Quality Center, GIT, CI/CD using Bitbucket & Bamboo is desirable
* Experience in developing thin client applications, Web apps, RESTAPI services and MSMQ applications
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
* Exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
* Proven ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
* Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment
Associated topics: .net, c c++, c++, develop, matlab, php, programming, sdet, software developer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...