Vice President of Software Engineering - Digital Center of Excellence (Bronx)
Compensation: $151,650.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for our next Vice President of Software Engineering to innovate our Broadridge Digital solution based out of our Deer Park, NY office. It's an exciting opportunity to partner with business, strategy and technologists delivering PaaS solutions that allow channel partners to be competitive using our new digital offering. This will involve essential communications, identity and preference management, data storage and analytics using new cloud technologies. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, Broadridge empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and achieve the competitive edge in driving consumer engagement.
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and exceptionally smart Digital and industry technology specialists motivate you? If you are looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands across North America, then we encourage you to explore our opportunity below! Job Description
- Seeking an experienced DevOps leader with the ability and passion to drive the PaaS cloud transformation from a development and customer experience perspective.
- Be accountable for API platform and fully optimized CD/CI platform.
- Experienced in the use of Agile methodologies to promote Business Agility.
- Execute on CI/CD of micro-service API services (Communications, Data storage & analytics, and Identity/Preference management.
- Work closely with Business & Partner governance to ensure technology stack can deliver the API product road maps.
- Establish people management & processes to attract and retain the best talent in the PaaS space.
- Software Development management experience preferably in a PaaS space; understanding of complexity of hardware, firmware, and software development environments.
- Experience with deploying AWS services and building cloud based platforms; AWS IoT, EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift and related AWS services.
- Architecting for a Cloud based environment, database architecture and modern relational database products.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior leaders and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a multi-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment where you're required to take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Experience leading geo-distributed internal and external software development teams.
- Ensure technological dev/op's processes and service align with all security requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Represent the company at conferences and networking events along with sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide.
- Study current and new industry trends, technologies, and Cloud software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build good interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; Master's Degree strongly preferred
- 15+ years of experience within a programming and application system environment (Java, C++, Perl, Node.js, Ruby, etc.)
- 10+ years in a leadership role including experience driving a team while focusing on continuous improvement initiatives, and setting priorities and plans to meet business goals and objectives.
- 8+ years' experience in a SaaS/PaaS software development role
- Demonstrable experience acting as a Champion of a growing organization, building out new development teams to execute new solution offerings from ground up.
- Experience migrating to a micro services based API model
- Possess solid experience with Enterprise Portfolio/Resource Management (Resource Planning and P&L Ownership).
- Background with leading multiple locations both domestically and internationally.
- Domestic travel required 25% of the time. International travel required as well. #LI-ME1
Associated topics: application, c++, c#, develop, devops, matlab, sde, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...