Long Term Contract
We are looking for a .Net Developer who will be responsible for designing software and web applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Possess and display in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Possess extensive experience in the design and development of complex applications.
- Seek out opportunities to tweak areas of the codebase to improve efficiency and performance, maintainability, and/or flexibility of the design.
- Collaborate with the development team to design and deliver high performing applications, which meet organizational needs.
- Work closely with software developers to design, develop, test, configure and maintain existing and new software platforms.
- Package and support the deployment of software releases in a timely manner and work with Quality
Assurance team to ensure that the application fits specification and technical requirements.
- Participate in peer-reviews and provide technical suggestions to teammates
- Participate in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
- Efficient in the analysis & troubleshooting for production issues & code deployment activity
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experientially proven) in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 7 - 10 years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with Dev Ops/Agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Experience in designing and building test tools and systems
- Experience in designing and building advanced automated build, test and release infrastructure
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Experience on any third-party deployment tools
- Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, SOAP)
- Experience in designing API
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, SOA
- Strong Triage skills
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL technologies. Able to optimize SQL and Stored Procedures
- Create, maintain and consume third party Web Services or APIs.
Additional Required Technical Skills:
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience in technologies and tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy is a plus
- Experience with but not limited to NUnit, MSTest, mock objects.
- Experience in TDD
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...