CALIBRE is seeking Computer and Information Systems Manager to support an information technology project and implementation of a master data management strategy. The job focus will be development of user portal. The ideal candidate will have experience planning, directing, and coordinating activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
A portfolio (PDF or URL) must be submitted with application for review.
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Visio Pro
- CA Erwin or data modeling software
- Prototyping web designs using mockups, wireframes, and layouts
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Source control systems like Microsoft TFS
- Cross-browser design and testing
- Section 508 standards and compliance
- MS or MA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an Information Technology.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in logical data modeling
- 10 years experience as Business Analyst, having proficiency at
- Defining and scoping a project;
- Gathering requirements from business units;
- Documenting business and technical requirements accurately;
- 5 years experience Data/Test Analyst, having proficiency
- utilizing SQL to querying and analyzing data
- Verifying that the implemented solution meets the requirements;
- Testing the solution to validate project objectives.
- Create test plans and test cases
- Strong experience with UI/UX design
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design concepts with data and insight
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team