Automation Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for implementing the full life cycle of RPA solutions
- Experience design solution (SDD), Solution Development, Testing, Control room Administration, RPA SDLC knowledge.
- Involved in the end to end process from design, analysis, coding, peer review and support business testing.
- Hands on Robotics Process Automation Development experience using tools like Blue Prism, Uipath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, OpenSpan
- Develop and Customize automation libraries using C#.Net, NUnit, Visual Studio, WebAPI, SQL Server.
- Mentor and nurture team and help them troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Understanding of bot performance and metrics to ensure that architecture and infrastructure meet current and future business needs.
- Build Automation Operation handbook to ensure smooth transition of RPA to production suppport team
- Effectively manage BOT production support with focus on meeting business SLA and bring continious improvement
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Support the Operation Teams during the UAT and production rollout phases.
- Managing and tracking development and testing progress.
- Follow best practices of coding standards, automation and build reusable components in Blue Prism and Uipath, Workfusion,AA,Pega
- Work on deliverables including impact assessment, effort estimation, planning, communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong hands on development experience with 10-12 years experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to implement robotic process automation practice and adept new technologies like ML, Data intake and AI.
- Managing Developers, Test Leads, Build Planking, CI/CD, SAFe
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 01 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Loading some great jobs for you...