Types of Jobs - IT / Project Management
The Corporate Banking and Transverse system domain within GIT New York organization is in charge of the IT projects, applications support & maintenance of the following domains: Finance, Counterparty & Credit Risk, Commercial Back Office, Payments and SWIFT messaging and related compliance applications, transverse applications, as well as non-business applications (IT for IT , Administration , HR ...).
The department is looking for a talented application manager to oversee support, maintenance and projects activities for the Corporate IT transverse applications, mostly developed using Microsoft technologies.
These application are related to referential, Reporting storage solutions, non-business applications such as HR, administration, IT for IT, intranets
The position requires a balance of technical knowledge and business interest to partner with business groups and guide development teams to conceptualize, design and deliver applications.
Key Internal contacts
Business users (HR , Finance , Commercial back office , Compliance , It security, )
IT teams (Internal or outsourced team, onshore or offshore, GIT teams in all Cacib locations ...)
Key External contacts
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Bachelor or Master's degree in relevant field
Level of minimal experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a technology area as developer, architect or technical lead
- Financial Services industry experience
- Management experience (desirable)
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including coordinating with geographically dispersed
teams to achieve deliverables
- Strong skills in developing relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize information
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Team player
Technical skills required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment development tools and
languages (C#, Vb.net, .Net framework, SSIS , SSRS, )
- Relational databases MSSQL (required)
- Oracle and Sybase (Optional)
- Awareness of software development procedures
- Code review and standard of code quality (knowledge of tools such as SONAR, )
- Test-driven development method;
- Continuous integration and devOps methods and tooling;
- Cyber-security problematics knowledge and impact on development framework.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...