Dev Ops Engineer (Everett)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Telecommunication, we're seeking highly technical cloud computing security experts with whom DevOps automation is second nature, to work on enabling a secure foundation for hosting critical workloads in our Multi-Cloud Platforms. As a member of Telecommunication's Cloud Security Engineering you will enable the team in its goals of embracing cloud based technologies across multiple providers (AWS, Oracle OCI, Google GCP, etc.) supporting differing service categories (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS), IT Security team requires security skilled staff to support the demands of the business and to care for our customer base. Our Cloud Security Automation Developers will work with our application developers to bring the most secure cloud platform to bear on their problems through automated, repeatable processes.
While you must be able to communicate effectively with our customers to help them understand security issues and solutions as well as continuous delivery/Cloud concepts, this is very much a 'hands-on role. You will be expected to be at home creating automated solutions with CloudFormation, Terra Form, Ansible, Jenkins and other DevOps tools. While effective and articulate communication is essential, being able to breathe life into those ideas with code is equally critical. You will be expected to Evolve and strengthen the DevSecOps discipline with 'Security as Code to implement code based preventive, detective and reactive controls in the Public Cloud to ensure compliance to CPI-810 Policies Develop Security automation and APIs in the Public Cloud across the key pillars of security namely IAM, CICD Security, Security Logging, Incident Response, Data Protection, Compliance Validation. Security Analytics, Vulnerability Management, Platform and Application Threat Modeling etc.
Collaborate with Security Platform and Services Teams to build and integrate existing security solutions. Become proficient with corporate and industry security requirements Work closely and collaboratively with Information Security Officers (ISOs), IT Portfolios, and Business units to support their needs Act as an advocate of information security policies, standards and as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately Manage cloud security vendor products (i.e. Evident.io, Dome9, Redlock.io, etc.) for responsible IT portfolios Manage addition/deletion of cloud accounts, ensuring continuous monitoring User administration Manage vendor(s) to meet the needs of the business Produce scorecards and related metrics Keep stakeholders updated with communications and weekly reporting. Drive mitigation of reported risks from continuous monitoring solutions Gain deep security-level knowledge of cloud environments, continuous monitoring solutions to understand and explain security risks and mitigation techniques.Qualifications/Must have:
Partner with enterprise teams to establish preventative controls to support compliance via automation. Stay current on cloud security policies, standards, regulations, and best practices Assist in the implementation of a formalized information security awareness offerings Support annual renewal and budgeting needs Represent the Security Automation team with various stakeholders including App Development, Compliance, Legal, Cloud Engineering to gather requirements, negotiate acceptance of security controls, and influence stakeholders to adopt security controls. Engage with all levels of leadership to gather requirements, build appropriate cloud security technology roadmaps and implementation plans.
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in Security or Information Technology.
- Two or more years of experience with AWS/Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Oracle Cloud Certified).
- Expertise in at least 4 of the 10 security epics across Data Protection, Compliance Validation, Vulnerability Analysis, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, CICD Security, Identity and Access Management, Logging and Monitoring, Incident Response, Big Data and Analytics, and Resiliency.
- Hands-on Experience with Management Services such as CloudWatch, Lambda and AWS Config.
- Hands-on Experience of Infrastructure and Platform Services such as EC2, RDS etc.
- Extensive Knowledge and Hands on Skills with Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, and Container Security Tools.
- Third party ecosystem tools for compliance and security such as Evident.IO, Dome 9, Trend Micro, Container Security Tools Agile and DevOps Toolsets Expertise with JIRA
- Experience with Test Automation Tools such as Ruby, Server Spec, etc.
- Expertise with Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab, Confluence
- Soft Skills Can Do, Customer Centric Attitude High Collaboration and Influence Skills Willingness to mentor other developers in the team
- Excels in written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and complexity to all audiences Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment
- Ability to comply with any regulatory requirements
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, c#, design, design pattern, devops, expert, perl, php, senior
Loading some great jobs for you...