Senior Full Stack Engineer (North Andover)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Senior Full Stack Engineer
If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fast-Growing Nationwide Organization!
2. Opportunity for Professional Growth!
3. Competitive Base Salary, Benefits, and Great Company Culture!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develope and integrate analytic dashboards into production websites.
- Create and implement a secure architecture for production sites.
-Develope back end services for website applications.
- Design and develope APIs.
- Implement microservices architecture.
- Implement CI/CD framework.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Guide front end website architecture.
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Be a lead and mentor project from conception to finish.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Backend experience with server-side languages Java, Python, or PHP
- Experience with JS frameworks React or Angular
- Experience building RESTful APIs and SOAP APIs with knowledge of data structure, page load, and invocation logic.
- Databases exp with SQL, Oracle or MongoDB
- Experience with JS Testing Frameworks Jest or Jasmine
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and excellent benefits including but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedule
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: .net, application architect, application developer, c, c#, design pattern, java, matlab, programming, senior
Loading some great jobs for you...