Compensation: $94,330.00 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
DemystData is an External Enterprise Data Platform, used to better discover, test, and access third party data. Leading banks and insurers leverage our platform to find and test new data to incorporate into decision processes across the customer lifecycle.
The Client Data Engineer assists customers with their end-to-end data needs, including helping clients explore and understand the growing ecosystem of Demyst data partners, use our platforms to access data for testing and evaluation, and design, develop, and deploy workflows for accessing external data at scale within client systems. The Client Data Engineer consultatively develops clear solutions to use cases with our proprietary software products. This role supports the internal and external processes that lead to customer acquisition, onboarding, satisfaction, growth, & retention with a focus on connecting customer needs to data capabilities. The candidate has a strong command of data, analytics, data compliance, data engineering, and has the project management skills necessary to pull from other experts across the Demyst team to deliver client value.
- Implement and configure the DemystData platform to ingest data from a variety of sources and ensure that the data pipeline is consistent and reliable.
- Advise clients by recommending data sources fit for purpose, and supporting data cleaning and access
- Advise clients on target state architecture for data ingestion, management and decision workflows
- Work onsite with customers to manage complex data access projects deployments (20-60% of time)
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources that support client data use cases
- Execute cost benefit analyses
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in a technical discipline (e.g., computer science, software engineering, data science, etc.)
- 2-4 years working within a data centric solutions provider, e.g. within analytical consulting or technology providers
- Exceptional technical project delivery track record
- Strong ability to influence through consultation and strong communication skills
- Experience with AI tools such as DataRobot, H20, Python, and AI frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow
- Object-oriented software development skills (e.g., Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Scala)
- Strong alignment with core organizational values
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally
- Have an impact in a scaling but small team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data manager, data quality, database, database administrator, hbase, sql, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...