Job Title: Senior UI Developer
Location: Durham, NC 27709
Duration: 6+ Months
As a Senior UI Developer you are comfortable working with a small team of developers, analysts and design in a dynamic and highly ambiguous environment working with new technologies, high risks and uncertainty.
The Expertise You Have
- Experience with a modern UI framework using React specifically
- Experience with Node.JS
- An understanding of the concepts of modern UI engineering, e.g. building component trees, managing state, web application performance
- Experience with state management tools such as Redux, NgRx etc.
- Understanding of how to approach style-sheets at scale, (BEM, SMACCS etc.)
- Experience of consuming and designing RESTful APIs, and good knowledge of standard methodologies in API design
- Knowledge of CNCF Cloud Native Interactive Landscape is a bonus!
The Skills You Bring
- Experience across different frameworks, stacks, OS and environments
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in optimizing Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies
- Proven track record of delivering front-end solutions for different platforms.
- Ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and to help others to do so.
The Value You Deliver
The Senior UI Engineer will work closely with technical lead, business analysts, and devops, helping to design and develop new products and platforms. He / she will also help to inform the strategy for building out our UI real estate, including re-usable components and services. They will help develop and documentation standards and guidelines, upgrade / maintenance strategies and help to mentor more junior team members.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, wireframing