- Diverse Lynx
- $74,663.33 -159,250.00/year*
Position: Data ModellerLocation: Clinton NJDuration: Long Term
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Strong knowledge in Data modeling / Data Warehouse / BI concepts/ ETL methodologies
- Strong Life insurance knowlegde
- Hands on experience on DDL and Oracle table development
- 15+ years' experience in Data modeling tool such as Erwin
- 6 months to 8 months Experience in Data Lake and Hadoop
- 4-6 years of Data Analyst/Data profiling/Data Standardization experience
- Hands on experience on Hadoop Data analysis
- Experience in Requirements gathering and Data analysis
- Ability to interact and collaborate with Business users and ETL development team
- Understanding of data integration best practices in data warehouse environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge on Datastage would be added advantage
- Knowledge in Insurance domain is a plus
- Oracle PL SQL
- Data Modelling
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data architect, data center, data engineer, data quality, database, erp, hbase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...