Have you ever wanted to be part of something that truly matters?
Do you have a desire to help our Military?
Are you someone who takes pride in their work?
At General Dynamics Electric Boat - We deliver the advantage that protects Our Sailors, Our Families, and Our Freedom!
Applying for a position with General Dynamics Electric Boat means you are a purpose driven collaborator that will be devoted to our mission of providing the United States Navy with the most superior nuclear submarines in the world. We consider all highly motivated applicants that strive to reach their fullest potential. Joining our team means you become part of a 100 year legacy of dedicated Americans that have left their mark on the continued freedom of this great country. We welcome you the opportunity to leave yours!
General Dynamics Etho's & Corporate Responsibility
* Commitment to Ethics * Commitment to Employees * Supporting Service Members * Supporting Communities
Electric Boat Cyber security program requires a person to coordinate its Identity and Access Management Strategy and implementation. This individual will be responsible to administer and support and Oracle's Identity and Access Management (IAM) products as part of EB's META program (purchasing and Manufacturing systems implementation). Successful candidate will have experience implementing and supporting Oracle's Identity Governance Suite, Access Management Suite as well as Oracle's Identity Cloud Services (IDCS). This person should be experienced in integrating these products with Oracle E-Business Suite and other Oracle cloud services. This includes:
* Install, configure and troubleshoot Oracle IAM products and IDCS. * Create and execute patch plans for the various IAM products. * Assist in designing Single Sign-On (SSO), User Provisioning and related Identity Governance processes and integrations. * Perform user account management activities across a range of Oracle products and cloud services. * Support project and production IAM environments. * Ensure Oracle/ Meta implementation of Identity services is consistent with an EB Enterprise IAM Program.
* 4 or more years of experience in IT or Information/Cyber Security
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (CS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) * CISSP or GSLC certification
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.