- Eliot Community Human Services
24 Winthrop St
Eliot's adult community clinical services is seeking a candidate with a strong commitment to mental health recovery. The ideal person will have the ability to provide supervision and leadership to direct care staff.
Eliot is a leader in the Behavioral Health realm and provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are evidence based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services. Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high quality clinical training and for having the most talented people in community behavioral health services.Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the day to day operation and overall service delivery of assigned Group Living Environment (GLE) or Supported Independent Environments (SIE)
- Coordinate and oversee all case management related services for persons served in the program.
- Create a culture of hope, recovery and resiliency at the program to promote persons strengths, preferences and independence.
- Ensure that each environment is recovery focused and encourages every person to achieve goals and transition to more independent living.
- Promote hope and empowerment through meetings and support with persons. Empower persons to exercise autonomy in all aspects of their life.
- Assist persons with identifying choices and developing skills in self-advocacy.
- Participate in the Assessment process and the development of Treatment Plans. Ensure that treatment goals are culturally competent, realistic, attainable and promote recovery.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am -4pm
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...