Are you a pro at facilitating meetings, asking good questions and listening? Do you like facilitating teams to solve problems especially when it involves negotiation between multiple business or technical stakeholders? Do you know how to ask probing questions until the real need is understood?
If you answered yes to all of these then keep reading! We need a talented Business Analyst to join our team. Take look at the skills specific skills below. We look forward to hearing from you!
SAP TM Business Analyst
9 months contract with possible extensions.
Function as a Business Analyst on the design, implementation, and rollout of a SAP TM project.
1) Provide business analysis for the Transportation functional area, which may include load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting.
2) Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle implementation of SAP TM; collaborate with business users and colleagues to design, develop, test, train, and implement the solution.
3) Collaborate with application specialists to manage business requirement documentation, submit configurations, localize business processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test scripts.
4) Identify content and development requirements for process and system training. Liaison with the team to update existing materials and develop new materials.
5) Resolve hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and support personnel, including off-hours (on-call).
6) Develop strong working relationships with business partners, management, and other team members.
7) Coach other team members and assist others to meet project deadlines.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
A Bachelors degree is required.
Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies; specific knowledge of transportation processes and technology is critical.
5+ years of experience with SAP R3/ECC modules and their configurations supporting transportation and/or supply chain functions.
1 to 3 years of experience with SAP TM including at least one full lifecycle implementation of it in a consumer goods environment is desired.
SAP certification in SAP TM or/any Supply Chain Module is desired. Certification at the Professional level preferred.
Experience with business processes related to transportation and other supply chain functions.
Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret business requirements and translate them into system specifications.
Creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
Familiarity with SAP BW is desired.
Excellent verbal and written skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Strong interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
Work in the St. Louis office 5 days a week.
Collaboration / team player.
Follow up / results orientation.
Willing to travel to support go-lives.
Off-hour Support during go-lives (may be on-call during go-lives).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Loading some great jobs for you...