- Global Business Solutions
- $104,510.00 -151,210.00/year*
31 Greenview Rd
GBSI is seeking an Information Technology (IT) professional for the role of IT Instructor in Groton, CT. The IT Instructor supports the Navy's IT and Cyber training continuum for instructing students in the manner described in the course textbooks and materials, conducts practical exercises in a classroom/laboratory environment, conducts course instruction by applying adult learning principles, theories, and practices, and in some cases, uses a blended learning approach.
* Provides classroom instruction to teach the students in the manner described in the Course Master Schedule (CMS), textbooks and materials;
* Conducts practical exercises in a classroom/ laboratory environment;
* Provides oral and/or written reports as required;
* Adapts instructional methods based on analysis of individual student and group needs;
* Uses role-playing techniques and performance-based exercises to reinforce learning objectives.
* May be required to travel or drive a vehicle in support of GBSI business requirements.
* Must have two (2) years of IT-related Instructor experience within the last four (4) years;
* Must be able to pass a Government background check;
* Must be a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) or a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer;
* Must have Windows 10 Configuration certification (Microsoft 70-698 exam);
* Must have CompTIA A+ certification (CompTIA 220-901 and 220-902 exams);
* Must have ability to complete the Cisco Introduction to Networks course or equivalent.
Established in 1995, Global Business Solutions, Inc. offers customers a distinctive blend of information technology capabilities, education and training services, and information assurance solutions. Managed by a team of executive leaders experienced in the field of information technology and training services within the industry and government, GBSI prides itself on exceeding expectations. Our award-winning solutions give clients the support tools needed to successfully deliver in evolving environments with confidence.
GBSI is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. GBSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
GBSI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with GBSI's legal duty to furnish information.
Drug Free Workplace:
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system specialist, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...