Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Global Data Consultants (GDC) is a dynamic and innovative full service IT Solutions Company with expertise in the areas of Application Development, Networking and Infrastructure, Outsourced Solutions and IT Staff Augmentation. We are constantly in search of top talent to join our team of professionals. As an award winning, fast-growing company, GDC offers exceptional career opportunities both on our internal Solutions Delivery teams as well as externally with our expanding client base on a contractual, contract-to-hire, and/or permanent placement basis. If you are looking to make a change to a stable and rewarding career with an industry leading IT solutions provider then we want to talk to you.
GDC is currently seeking out a UC Architect in the Chambersburg, PA area.
This position performs the analysis and design activities related to a high level of network architecture expertise and will be responsible for supervising multiple projects and team members at all levels.
* Technical management of high level VOIP and network projects for an enterprise level organization.
* Analyze problems, design solutions and lead the implementations end to end.
* Develop strategies and procedures as well as evaluating as changing existing ones.
* Research and present recommendations to necessary decision makers.
* Manage vendor relationships.
* Supervisory responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 8-plus years related experience
* CCNP, CCVP, and PMP
* Extensive experience and understanding in the following areas:
* Routing and switching protocols, design concepts, and configurations
* Cisco Unity
* Cisco Unified Presence
* UCCX or UCCE
* SCCP, MGCP, H.323, and SIP
* HD Video conferencing designs and solutions
* Integrated voice, data, and video solutions design and support
* Avaya product solutions
* Call Center
* Communications Manager
* Modular Messaging
* Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
* Request for comment (RFC), proposal (RFP), and information (RFI) documents
* Technical white papers and presentations
* Proposals to management
* Operational metrics and SLA's
* On a larger business scale should have:
* At least 5 years experience in a global environment
* Enterprise environments and working in a corporate/divisional model
* International voice and network solutions and support
* Ability to foster and maintain vendor relationships
* Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
* Conceptual and Logical Thinking with effective analytical and problem solving skills
* Intuitive and Analytical
* Ability to Connect with Multiple Personality Types
* Ability to produce deliverables independently and in collaboration with others
Why Work for Global Data Consultants?
* Cutting Edge Technology GDC works with the latest and greatest technologies in today's marketplace. We fully support and embrace continuing education and industry certifications to stay up to date and ahead of trends within the IT world.
* Career Growth GDC is continually growing and we want you to grow with us! Senior Leaders at GDC have grown with the company, starting with Helpdesk or other Entry Level roles to become thought leaders in the fields of Infrastructure, Applications Development, Project Management and Business Development.
* Employee Friendly Environment GDC prides itself on employee satisfaction. We believe that the happiest employees are the best employees. To that end GDC sponsors numerous Employee Appreciation Events throughout the year.
* Comprehensive Benefit Package GDC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401(k), short and long term disability, and group life.
* Holiday and Vacation GDC offers a comprehensive Holiday and PTO Package and we are staunch believers in establishing a comfortable Work/Life Balance. Any career can become stressful and it's always nice to be able to take a step back without sacrificing your wages.
* Our Core Values Values drive how we conduct business and help us make decisions. These are the values that have made our company successful and will continue to support our success as a global company that delivers unparalleled service to our customers. GDC Values and Commitment
GDC Career Center
GDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Associated topics: backend, c, c/c++, c#, design, expert, lead, programming, senior software engineer, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...