- $108,680.00 -159,340.00/year*
Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring build and release engineers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a Build/Release Engineer? As a Build/Release Engineer, you will be tasked with managing the development and deployment of software releases. You'll work closely with a team of professionals, including QA engineers, development engineers and product engineers. Our engineers are versatile and self-motivated, can work in a self-directed manner or in a collaborative setting as needed, and display leadership qualities. We value a diversity of perspectives and encourage healthy discussion and debate, but unite behind our decisions.Responsibilities
- Developing new builds and release pipelines
- Correcting build errors and maintaining formal release records to track release content
- Developing dashboards to help quantify internal processes
- Storing tools in source control
- Compiling and assembling software through source code
- Designing and executing tools and scripts to develop multiple product versions
- Developing general releases, web products and service packs
- Supporting integration of new technologies
- Maintaining and evaluating tools supporting process automation for product release
- Collaborating with QA, dev production and Live Ops teams on identifying and resolving any issues or risk related to release
These Would Be Nice
- 2+ years of experience configuring large-scale applications
- Experience working with cloud automation tools (Puppet, Chef etc.)
- Experience working with cloud platforms (Rackspace, EC2 etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working with software build tools and integration tools
- Solid experience working with Linux
- Solid knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce etc.)
- An interest in staying updated with the latest advancements in technology
- B.S. degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with databases
- Knowledge of platform certification processes
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Grafana
Associated topics: backend, c c++, matlab, php, programming, sde, sdet, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...