Location: Clinton, NJ
Duration: 5-6 months
Design and Develop software systems and networks for interoperability and maximum performance and use. A System engineer may be experienced in one or more of the following: Window-based systems, Linux, Mac, mid-range-based system, Mainframe, storage area network, desktop technologies. Should be knowledgeable of performance and security related issues. Will work closely with developers, Project managers and Architects. Requires a bachelor?s degree in computer science or related field and 10 + years of relevant experience.
- Five years? experience engineering and implementing Filenet P8 including upgrades and fix packs
- Two years? experience engineering and implementing Filenet IS including upgrades and fixpacks
- Two years? experience engineering and implementing Datacap including upgrades and fixpacks
- Strong Unix shell skills (Linux and Solaris) and Windows command line and skills
- Proficient in collaborating with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Experience in working with business leaders to understand business models, strategies and priorities.
-? Proven capabilities in influencing and negotiating priorities
- Provides engineering designs and implementation documentation from architecture designs and blueprints
- Ensure designs meet Service Level Agreements and Security requirements
- Help drive innovation to enable capabilities, improve agility, increase productivity or decrease TCO
- Assists with 3th level escalation of critical incidents and problems
Person(s) with whom you work:
CTO, Architecture Review Board, Security Review Board, Application Development, Operations, Outsource partners
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology required
- Experience in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies ? TOGAF, MSF and/or ITIL.
- 7+ years of experience engineering and implementing Filenet P8 infrastructure
- Experience with IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD)
- Experience with migration from CMOD and Filenet IS to Filenet P8
- Experience with IBM Content Navigator
- Experience with IBM Enterprise Records
- Experience with IBM Content Collector
- Strong knowledge identity management, single-sign and authentication products including SiteMinder and Ping Federate
- Strong knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
- Some knowledge of IBM MQ and Apache Web Server
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills
- Execute with minimal direction
- Highly collaborative, team oriented and strong communicator with the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of the organization
- Drive continuous improvement in all Enterprise Content Management services; establish, achieve and evolve service levels and key metrics
- Strategically analyzes the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a technology solution
- Provides solutions in area of responsibility to the business users based on architecture blueprints
- Provide Level 3 support for problem determination
- Maintain infrastructure currency
- Solutions meet or exceed SLAs
Loading some great jobs for you...