JDA TSG has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator to join our team in Midtown Manhattan. This is a full- time salaried shift role covering the following shift .
- Monday - 4PM - 12AM
- Tuesday 11AM - 12PM - Remote Call
- Thursday 4PM - 12AM
- Saturday 9AM - 6PM
- Sunday 10AM - 12AM
Candidates MUST have 3 to 5 years of experience working in Enterprise Class Data Center. You must be able to work independently and prioritize issues based on their criticality in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Incident response, immediate SLA for email alert and phone driven incident response workflows. Incumbent will be responsible for monitoring infrastructure alerts and following documented processes and procedures. Must be able to prioritize.
- Day to day support of Cisco Switches, Routers, AP's, ISE, Prime, Fiber
- Position responsible for support of proprietary and confidential systems
- Role is pivotal for game day operational support initiatives
- Ability to respond to simultaneous incidents reported over multiple platforms and prioritize troubleshooting/triaging incidents.
- Log all incidents throughout the day *Attention to detail*
- Works with Senior Engineers and Management to meet game day expectations and deliverables.
- Incumbent must be SLA minded.
- NOC duties including incident response and triage for network, server and data center environments locally and in remote locations.
- Monitors all Game work streams.
- Monitors and supports all game network nodes and connections via infrastructure alerts.
- Must be quick to learn and adapt to support proprietary technology and dynamic game operations.
- Documentation - create and keep up to date troubleshooting documentation
- Reporting - incumbent must be able to clearly articulate incident root cause, troubleshooting steps taken, and impact. Reporting will be up to 30% of this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Server Administration: Windows, Active Directory, Linux
- Server Administration Platforms: AWS, VMware, Remote hardware
- Network Administration: Cisco Switches, Routers, AP's, ISE, Prime (read fiber levels, diagnose interface alerts (err-disable, CRC, etc), configure interfaces, digest network switch logs, identify incident root cause, and more.
- Wireless Administration/Understanding: Incumbent must have experience with Cisco WLC infrastructure, understanding of u-nii spectrum, DFS, power levels, antenna gain, channel interference, noise floor, etc.
- Infrastructure Monitoring: SolarWinds
- SAN: NetApp: Monitoring, Troubleshooting
- SQL: MS SQL Management Studio Administration, Replication
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Ansible.
- Backup: CommVault Systems Administration
- Anti-virus: Anti-virus Support
- Email: MS Exchange 2010 & 2016 Administration
- Tickets/Change Control: ServiceNow Ticketing
- Certifications Preferred
- Cisco | CCNA (Wireless), CCNP
- Working knowledge of Data Center facilities equipment
- Amazon | SysOps Administrator
- Microsoft | MCSE, MCP
- Excellent teamwork and communication
- NetApp Storage SAN/NAS | NCDA
- VMWare | VCP
JDA TSG also provides and substantially subsidizes all of the cost attributable to the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Short Term-Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchasing Discount Programs
- FSA / HSA/HRA
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, http, ip, router, scom, scom sccm, system administrator, system center configuration manager, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...