UI FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
Compensation: $107,040.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
UI FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
1-2 years contract
- Should be strong in web technologies mainly on Client Side.
- Good understanding of the Server Side web technologies is plus.
- The ability to analyze the various quality dimensions including performance, reliability and resilience, cyber security, and design and implement improvements to meet them.
- Should have very up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies, technology trends, and third party solutions for software problems.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams and tight timelines
- 5+ years of IT experience of which 3+ years should be in web application development.
- Excellent CSS3.
- Hands on experience with Angular framework. Experience with Angular 2+ required.
- Experience using the charting frameworks like D3, Highcharts is desirable.
- Understanding HTTP protocol, DOM, elements selection, events, etc.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Hands-on working experience with Test frameworks/technologies such as Karma/Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
- Knowledge/experience using web servers (e.g., Apache, Nginx) and Build tools (npm, Jenkins).
If you think you are suitable for the above job opportunity please apply to the link below w/ your daytime contact number and WORD Resume.
About KSHUNYA , INC.
We are an evolving growing American owned and onshore operated Firm with excellent business community credentials.
Providing SPOT-ON Talent Sourcing and Solutions IT, Engineering and General Recruiting needs Consulting, Contract/ Temp and Direct Hire Opportunities in the US, Canada, UK, Asia Pacific, Middle East, regions for Financial, Trading, Insurance, CPG, Health & Medical, Engineering, etc industries.
K S H U N Y Aresonates with Ethical Integrity in Talent Sourcing & Optimization thru Quality, Time and Price.
Visit us on: or Linked-in
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c++, c#, developer, devops, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...