Title: Windows Engineer / System Administrator Duration: 12+ months of Contract Location: Harrisburg, PA
Qualifications 1. Minimum of a bachelor s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 years of experience or Associates degree in computer science or related field and 6 years of experience.
2. Specific knowledge required in the following areas: Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2 & 2016, Microsoft IIS 7.5, 8.0 & 10, IBM Lotus Domino Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server/Apache, TLSv1.2, Windows Schannel Security and OpenSSL.
3. Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, and load balancing
4. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
6. Demonstrated ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames and under tight deadlines and a willingness to work off hours as needed to accommodate maintenance windows
7. Effective verbal communication skills are required to work with all levels of the organization including management, vendors, and various PennDOT personnel. Effective writing skills are required to produce implementation plans, server builds documents and document work performed.
8. Superior interpersonal and customer service skills required including the ability to work effectively in a team environment. High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required. Working Conditions Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required. Work may require lifting equipment/supplies Work may require travel to and from the various PennDOT locations.
Skills: MS Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2016 Experience (environment of 30+ Servers). Microsoft IIS configuration and support IBM HTTP Server/Apache support IBM WebSphere Support Experience IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 or newer Knowledge of Active Director0079
Working Conditions Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required. Work may require lifting equipment/supplies Work may require travel to and from the various Client locations.
Warm Regards, Kamalesh Sugulla Talent Acquisition 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171 Direct: 201-###-#### ...@lancesoft.com|www.LanceSoft.com Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering Services
Associated topics: ip, network administrator, router, sccm, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp