Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
313 Osbourne St
The Defense Group of Leidos seeks a Deputy Program Manager - Intel Portfolio Manager to support our client at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
In the role, you will:
- Manage the Leidos support to the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2).
- Work with Leidos staff to engage government stakeholders and leadership to manage technical and IT projects.
- Manage complex interdisciplinary projects providing systems capability development, systems gap analysis, and systems integration.
- Manage project scope, stakeholders, schedule, cost, logistics, and risks.
- Responsible for managing the intelligence project portfolio for the USAFRICOM J2 and coordinating the resources required for the team to meet deadlines and operational objectives.
- Develop, coordinate, staff, and present executive-level information, decision, mission, and staff papers and briefings.
- Develop vignettes and products to explain capability gaps and shortfalls to senior military and government leaders.
- Assist Program Manager in leading a team of 22 people spread across Europe and Africa in support of USAFRICOM and Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA).
- Aid in staffing actions, performance reviews, and produces weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Travel will be necessary at times - 10%. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance .
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience or Master's Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with mission support in Europe and Africa.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Intelligence Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) best practices.
- Experience leading complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
- Experience accessing and evaluating information technology and intelligence systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture and mission.
- Critical thinking - ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
- Must be capable of performing complex tasks related to military operations at the Combatant Command staff level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, Project, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of travelling to international locations to accomplish surveys, testing and integration work.
- Joint, Combatant Command, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) staff experience preferred.
- Past experience at USEUCOM or USAFRICOM.
- Experience leading C4 systems, PED or ISR mission integration and operational support teams.
- Experience working with Partner Nation/Allied/Coalition members in a defense environment.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation (BICES).
- Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications and Project Management Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), Project Management Institute (PMI), etc.
External Referral Eligible
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...