Oracle SCM Techno-Functional Architect - Woodbridge Township
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- 10+ Years of Oracle EBS Experience implementing and optimizing Oracle EBS Order-To-Cash (Order Management, ATP/GOP, Advanced Pricing, Shipping Execution, 3PL integration, Accounts Receivables etc) business processes in Multinational Environment.
- Exposure to (P2P) procure to pay, Planning (ASCP, Demand Management), WMS is huge plus
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Functional Design
- Solution Design
- Perform Fit-Gap Analysis & Encourage out-of-the-box features implementation
- Knowledge of BEST practices in Order-To-Cash business area
- Global Foot Print implementation experience preferred
- Manage and lead various phases of project like Requirements, CRPs, UATs. Go-live, etc.
- Capable of writing detailed functional specifications and should be able to develop technical or functional standards for business
- Proven track record in leading multiple projects on Oracle Applications in different functional and technical areas
Associated topics: application architect, architecture, backend, c, c#, design, devops, matlab, php, senior software developer
Loading some great jobs for you...