An Asset Manager / Venture Capital firm investing exclusively in public and private healthcare firms is seeking a Data Engineer to be a key member of a small team undergoing an ambitious and highly visible data analysis initiative. This role will increasingly use big data technologies but is NOT exclusively a big data role, rather it is rooted in the use of traditional technologies.
They are looking for someone with experience in SQLServer, C# and at least familiarity with NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Mongodb, Spark, etc. Any experience with healthcare data or kapow/alternative web scraping technologies is a HUGE plus.
This is a high priority role reporting directly to the Chief Analytics Officer.
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* 5 or more years of professional experience
* Fluent in SQL, C#
* Familiarity with NoSQL technologies
* Experience with healthcare data
* Experience with kapow or alternative web scraping technology
* Experience with Azure SQL
* Experience with Power BI or alternative BI platforms (e.g. Tableau)
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...