Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring \"Job Title\" for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.Company: One of our clientsPosition: IT Systems AnalystLocation: Wallingford, CTDuration: 6+ months with option to hireInterview: Phone and Skype or face to face if localJob Description:
The IT Informatics/Analyst provides helps to analyze, troubleshoot, develop, and maintain the electronic healthcare systems, software applications and databases for the Corporation. The Informatics Analyst develops an understanding of the applications functionality, reporting capabilities, interfacing and integration associated with business applications assigned.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Implement applications, tools, and processes that assist with the management of data in patient care and the provision of healthcare.
- Maintains changes to referential data, across clinical and business applications assigned.
- Assist with application implementation and system personalization / customization including the development of alerts/hard stops, data integration, order generation, automation of document entry and enforcement of adherence to workflows.
- Provide technical support, diagnosis of application errors and troubleshooting with system issues.
- Interpret, modify, analyze and design business systems, data and information.
- Design and implement educational services programs; support end-user training.
- Facilitate clinical content team work with physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals to evaluate current EMR functionality and develop future applications by building consensus and using efficient decision-making processes.
- Recommends innovative ideas, processes, and/or procedures for enhancements, additions, and modifications to improve existing systems.
- Assist with the configuration and setup of new users within the business systems as they relate to the EHR.
- Researches patient data across multiple applications to resolve discrepancies and/or improve workflow.
IT Informatics Analyst
About Net2Source, Inc.Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www.net2source.comEqual Employment Opportunity CommissionThe United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.Fast Facts about Net2Source: Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free 2200+ employees globally 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE. 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)Awards and Accolades: 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing) 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1RegardsAkiksha MishraTalent Acquisition SpecialistOffice: (201) ###-#### x 555| Cell: (201) ### #### | Fax: (201) ###-####| Email: ...@net2source.com
- Three to five (3-5) years' experience in healthcare required.
- Medical terminology and understanding of workflows is critical.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare and/or Information Sciences highly desirable but not required.
- Must be proficient and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Knowledge of NetSmart/McKesson software system is required.
- Knowledge of Meditech software and Point Click Care software is preferred but not required.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...