NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Medical Affairs System Ops Administrator in Upper Gwynedd, PA To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to ...@Nttdata.com
For more information please call Melissa Torrisi at732-###-####.
- Seeking a strong Analyst/Administrator for a group within Medical Affairs.
- Contract Opening - 12/31/2019 w/possible and likely extensions
- Remote work is possible
- Perform many weekly/monthly HQ Ops tasks for us to support some key business and system processes.
- Go into several instances of a Veeva Medical CRM system to flag and unflag customer profiles or flagging on backend via a process
- Data/file management of Clinical Trial investigators - working with Business Ops MDSI (Customer master team)
- Send files to IT Maintenance/Ops for loading into Veeva CRM
- Send files to Javelin admin to add investigators to rosters and working with an Access database that was created for this
- Follow up tasks - with CRAs for \"bad data that doesn't get loaded
- Get direction for Exec. Directors to make changes in the system
- Communication skills back to EDs and other groups as listed above
- Generating reports
- Support of US tasks + ex-US tasks
- Ops background/Semi-technical background
- Access database skills - CRITICAL
- SQL /Excel skills - IMPORTANT Build reports - pull data/merge files/analysis/queries
- Data entry/admin (note: there will be an SOP he/she can follow)
- Critical Thinking and Analysis skills
- Communication skills for the many partnership above
- Bachelors Degree preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Veeva CRM end-user knowledge (this can be trained on by us, so only preferred)
- Data Stewardship/Master Data Management experience
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...