Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees in nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
The position is located at our Middleboro Manufacturing Facility in Middleboro, MA.
The Middleboro manufacturing facility is looking for someone who:
* Has a fundamental knowledge of operating systems, mid-level systems, storage, and application of technical resources
* Ability to provide technical (software/database) within the Middleboro Processing and Receiving Station facilities
* Supports the infrastructure environment for the plant's servers and applications
* Maintains, supports, and provides upgrade assistance relative to architecture and environment
* Provides technical assistance to resolve environmentally related issues, as well as participates in the design, implementation, and maintenance of management systems that support the company's business applications
* Performs deployments, problem analysis, and resolution on PC hardware, software, and mobile devices for workforce users
* Documents solutions to problems and software installation
* Supports end-user desktop functions and provides instruction guides as appropriate
* Participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implementations
* Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of experience preferred
* Experience with assigned systems and software
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Project management experience
* Great customer service skills
* Understanding of:
* Windows active directory
* DNS/DHCP and NTFS security
* Server hardware configurations
* Windows and/or UNIX based server operating systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: administrator, network, network administrator, scom, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.