- Oxford Solutions
74 Acton Rd
Opening with our client for a QA Analyst.
In this Quality Assurance Analyst role, you will perform IT application system testing, provide production support and perform system analysis.
Your daily functions will includ writing functional and regression testing plans, executing test plans, and reporting and tracking defects to resolution.
- Bachelor s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience
- Certifications in Quality Assurance preferred
- 3 years experience as a tester for major application integration and/or product release
- 3 to 5 years experience with industry leading testing tools
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Extensive experience with web-based software applications
- Hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools and defect tracking/reporting tools
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Quality Assurance Analyst - QA Testing - 18870
Associated topics: automation, process, prevention, quality, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...