Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
Company DescriptionAbout OYO:
Founded in 2013, OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. We are now in more than 800 cities across 24 countries and officially over 1,000,000 rooms worldwide! Today, OYO is South Asia?s largest, China?s largest and the world?s 3rd largest chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces! Valued at over $10 Billion, OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry.
Pioneering and revolutionizing a fragmented space, we have enabled standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through using our proprietary technology (all developed in-house), OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia and is expanding globally!
If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference at work. At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home ? one experience at a time.
Job DescriptionDuties And Responsibilities
- Lead multiple teams of varied strengths - should be able to plan the hiring needs, manage the capacity and plan for the peak. Should also be able to manage the performance objectively, coach and engage the team.
- Develop property and service standards for OYO?s hotel business in the US
- Monitoring performance management of the operations team
- Implement and manage KPIs for Area General Managers and hotel performance
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. product, marketing, revenue management, support)
- Taking ownership and driving metrics of customer experience
- Engage with all concerned stakeholders like hotel owners, contractors, vendors and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the launch of OYO properties.
- Guiding the team to ensure a seamless and effective advancement of the properties to OYO standards in the least possible time
- Monitoring and reporting progress of the projects and taking necessitated action to ensure time deadlines are met
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Team leadership
- Capable of working in a complex environment and independent decision making, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in business and technical writing
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadlines
Additional InformationAdditional Benefits/Perks:
- Competitive compensation plan with uncapped commission
- Unlimited PTO with managements approval
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Invest in your future and join our exciting, bold team as we disrupt the hospitality industry and become the most loved hotel brand in the world. Apply today! OYO Rooms is an equal opportunity employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. We are committed to and excited about a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...