Full Stack Developer (Baldwin)
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Create project ready, semantic HTML and CSS that degrades gracefully on older browsers
- Engage in the full lifecycle of a project beyond development including unit tests, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop innovative new web applications and take charge of existing products by enhancing their design and functionality
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Project Managers, Backend Developers and QA. Offer input on technical design, UI and product features.
- Work across technical areas and with other development teams
- Evaluate best practices for development and actively participate in testing automation, code design and front-end architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology, or a total of at least 5 years' experience in IT and Development
- 4+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Strong knowledge with core Java and J2EE
- Proficiency in creating web pages using jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrated ability to create responsive, mobile-first layouts
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development
- Hands on coding
- Advanced working knowledge of AJAX techniques, JSON, and XML data formats
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with tight deadlines
- Advanced time management and estimation skills with the ability to work multiple projects in various stages of SDLC
- Effectively work independently and as a team member
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Tomcat knowledge
- Experience with version control software, Git preferably
- Experience developing microservice-based architecture
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks like Mocha or Jasmine
- Spring framework
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c#, java, matlab, php, sdet, software developer, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...