- Pennsylvania State University
- $83,100.00 -133,360.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
301 Stratton Ct
Systems Design Specialist 3
Careers at the Applied Research Laboratory at the Pennsylvania State University
Located in the heart of Happy Valley, State College, PA, The Applied Research Laboratory (ARL) at Penn State is an integral part of one of the leading research universities in the nation and serves as a University center of excellence in defense science, systems, and technologies with a focus in naval missions and related areas. We are searching for a System Design Specialist to join our Applied Enterprise Systems Department.
Employment at ARL Penn State includes many benefits and rewards, including:
- Professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 75% Tuition discount for you and your family
- Safe and diverse community
- College sporting event mecca
- World-Class entertainment facilities and events
- Cultural events
- Good public education system
- Activities for all stages of your life
What YOU Will Do
You will install, configure, and maintain complex ERP computing systems.
What YOU Need to be Successful
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Science, or Supply Chain and MIS is desired.
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Prior military service
- Experience with SAP \"Basis\" technical configuration skills to maintain SAP systems landscape
- SAP ABAP software development
- SAP ERP interface development
You will be subject to a government security investigation and you must be a U.S. citizen to apply. Employment with the ARL will require successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. This is a one-year, fixed-term renewable appointment.
ARL is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion; we believe this is central to our success as a Department of Defense designated University Affiliated Research Center (UARC). We are at our best when we draw on the talents of all parts of society, and our greatest accomplishments are achieved when diverse perspectives are part of our workforce.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION on other positions at ARL, visit our web site at
Apply online at
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to , which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: atmosphere, chemistry, geography, geology, hydrosphere, molecular, physical science, precalculus, school of natural sciences, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...