Technical Analyst - SIGINT & Cyber (Everett)
Compensation: $61,450.00 - $92,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Or to make a bold move in your current career?
Want to be part of a team that is dedicated, passionate and inspiring?
Explore our career opportunities to see where you fit. With focus areas spanning the intelligence and defense, energy, environment and digital sectors, were always looking for the right kind of people to help our clients solve hard problems and make a difference.
Technical Analyst SIGINT & Cyber
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is looking for skilled professionals to fill Technical Analyst roles in the SIGINT and Cyber Directorate within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) on a multi-year contract.
Basic Minimum Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
Preferred Duties and Responsibilities for the Technical Analyst include:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required, preferably in science or engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within one of the functional areas of SIGINT.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- Skills as an Intermediate- senior research technical analyst in SIGINT and/or Cyber technologies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in analysis and policy support.
- Minimum 5 years experience in facilitating key leadership and decision-making processes by conducting necessary research and formulating related responses to leadership inquiries, coordinating Departmental positions, and making recommendations to leadership that account for the needs of warfighters SIGINT and cyber requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience and ability to independently lead directorate participation in the development of formal reports in response to other inquiries that may be at the Presidential, Congressional, or Secretary level.
- Minimum 3 years experience in preparing and delivering concise, clear briefings to senior leadership on time sensitive matters related to intelligence support to cyber and/or SIGINT.
- At least 1 tour (3 years) at either the Pentagon in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense, any Service Headquarters, or any Combatant Command Headquarters.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and the Secretary of Defense.
- Prefer high level staffing/action officer experience in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense or Service Headquarters.
- Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
- Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorses changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorses sole discretion.
Arlington (National Capital Region)
1777 N Kent Street, Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22209
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...