- $90,340.00 -129,440.00/year*
74 Acton Rd
Role: Hyperion Administrator.Primary Skill/Technologies: Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, EPMA, DRM, FDMEE, FR, Smart View, MAXL & Batch Scripting.Technical Skills
- Proficient and hands on experience with EPM suite installation and configuration.
- Experience in EPM ERP integration using FDMEE & ODI.
- Sound knowledge on Hyperion Planning/Essbase, EPMA, calculation Manager, Calculation scripts, Business rules and FR Reports.
- Knowledge of Shared Services and EPM Architect.
- Knowledge of Windows servers and application services.
- Good knowledge in SmartView and its usage for the business purpose.
- Knowledge of batch scripting and MaxL.
- Hands on Environment sync (using LCM), backup & Disaster Recovery.
- Exposure to DRM artifacts migration across environments.
- Exposure on DRM core concepts like Exports, Imports, Blenders, Action Scripts, Property Definition and Property Categories
- Have worked on integration of DRM with Hyperion tools like Essbase, Planning and HFM
- Must be able to exhibit professionalism and business acumen.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Excellent in consultation, presentation, verbal and written communications.
- Working experience in offshore - onshore model.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintenance, network administrator, router, scom sccm, server, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...