Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Junior Submarine Combat Systems Engineer candidates. This position will be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
Typical experience for a Junior Submarine Combat Systems Engineer is a submarine LT with six years of experience in the operation and maintenance of U.S. Combat Systems and SWFTS and is OOD qualified. Experience with Strike Mission planning, launch, and control will receive priority consideration.
* Familiar with the APB/TI life cycle development process
* Experience with Submarine Strike launch and control
* Experience in the analysis of baseline changes to the Submarine combat systems and translating them into modifications to updated configurations
* Experience in reading design documents, generating high level interface block diagrams, and producing innovative designs incorporating commercial equipment, to support the development of new technologies, design and operational concept development and analysis of advanced development concepts
* Familiar with risk assessment and management
* Experience with common weapons launch console (CWL) or other payload driven launch console variations is desired
* Some expertise with UUV CONOPS and capabilities also highly desirable
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering
* Active Duty Submarine Qualified OOD with Strike experience will receive first consideration
* Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.