- $58,390.00 -84,700.00/year*
31 Greenview Rd
Rite-Solutions, a growing and innovative CMMI Level III ISO 9001:2015 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Trainer Technical Support candidates to support SUBSCHOOL Groton and NUWC Code 25 in operating and maintaining Submarine trainers. This position is located in Groton, CT.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supports NUWC and SUBASE Groton as part of integrated team.
* Support the fleet's requirements for trainer use in preparation for upcoming deployments.
* This position requires shifts outside of normal business hours that may change based on team needs and requirements.
Skill-set (specifics, please):
* Information Assurance for Linux and Windows / Systems Administration
* Ability to troubleshoot complex software systems consisting of Linux and Windows.
* Good communication skills to articulate reports to Government Representatives and Navy Command and coordinate with team to support training schedule.
* Experience with Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux/CentOS), Windows, Virtualization (KVM)
* Experience with PC/Intel Servers, Networking/Cisco, Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM), Video Conversion, Video Matrix Switches, Serial Interfaces, Terminal Emulation.
* Ability to lift 40 lbs. comfortably to provide support in system maintenance.
* Ability to read and interpret site drawings and diagrams.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
* 3 years of experience with BS degree; 5 years of experience with AS degree. 7+ with High School and directly relevant experience
* Linux and Cisco Certifications
* Navy Tactical LAN Experience
* Navy Sonar Experience
* IAT level II or above preferred
* Occasional travel required
* Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Associated topics: assist, client, help, information technology analyst, support, support analyst, systems administrator, technical, technical support specialist, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...