JOB TITLE: Sr Java Developer
Location: Malvern, PA.
Duration: 6 Months
Mode of interview: online test and SKYPE
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture and RESTful Services
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Expert level programming skills in Spring framework Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate OR Experience in
- JavaEE and frameworks such as Jersey, RESTEasy, or Guice
- Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts jUnit, Mockito, EasyMock,
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and SQL databases such as MySQL
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, Infinispan, Coherence, Memcached, GemFire, Gridgain, or Hazelcast
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry,or OpenShift
- Understanding of security in cloud services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible etc.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (BDD, TDD, unit testing, integration testing)
US IT Recruiter
Phone: 972-###-#### x 392
Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, application developer, c, c/c++, c#, design, expert, lead, project architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...