CSG Commerce Cloud Technical Architect (Bronx)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Customer Success Group Job Details
The CSG Senior Product Manager - Commerce Cloud Technical Architect is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within our Commerce Cloud product portfolio. This person drives the relationship and alignment to their respective TMP Product Owners and helps to ensure that CSG Field and CSG GTM professionals have the tools, enablement, and information they need to be successful in their jobs as it relates to Commerce Cloud products. The Product Lead is laser-focused on field support, issue investigation, curating and distributing product and feature implementation best practices content and knowledge base FAQs.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
- Liaison and establish mutually beneficial relationship with your Commerce Cloud TMP product owners on selected products and features
- Drive the new product/feature/capability adoption programs for specific Commerce Cloud features and capabilities
- Provide content expertise and thought leadership for product and feature implementation best practices guides, knowledge base FAQs, scoping guides and Standard Language Library
- Owns grooming CSG Voice of the Customer inputs and reviewing VOC feature requests with product owners for release priority
- Lead formal presentations, webinars and other learning events tailored to field delivery stakeholders (advisory, delivery, GTM, etc.)
- Provide ad hoc subject matter expertise as warranted via customer needs and business demands including but to limited to practice operations, pre-sales support, field assistance, etc.
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with Salesforce Cloud products
- Familiarity with Salesforces technical architecture: APIs, Standard and Custom Objects, APEX and data modeling
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Salesforce B2C Commerce and how our customers use the platform to manage their business.
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Occasional travel (expected average less than 20%), but may vary
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: .net, back end, c#, design pattern, perl, php, programming, project architect, senior software developer, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...