Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
The Dynamics 365 Technical Architect is responsible for working closely with our clients, leading the design, development, and execution of application solutions in connection with Microsoft Dynamics customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and Lead the implementation of Dynamics 2016 and 365 solution architecture to fulfill client business requirements and meet strategic goals
* Design and Develop End to End architecture for MS Dynamics and Integration Architecture for a mix of hosted and on-premise systems
* Direct Development teams, set the standard for and ensure best practices for MS Dynamics Implementations
* Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines and principles
* Partner with business and IT teams to develop solutions that meet business needs
* Providing architectural guidance and direction for the application layer integration with back end services
* Liaise, promote and foster good working relationships with clients and other New Signature teams
* Understand and adhere to quality and security standards and processes applicable to the role.
* Work closely with organization's product managers, BSAs, engineers to understand details and support technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
* Provide design reviews as required by SDLC processes, as needed.
* Analyze technology industry and market trends, determine their potential benefit, and impact to the product and architecture roadmap
* Provide estimating services to clients and other New Signature teams
* Operate as an escalation point for Operational Support Teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
* Extensive experience working in a multi-platform, enterprise environment in an architectural role
* 5+ years experience as a solution or functional architect working with MS Dynamics 2016 or CRM 365
* Self-motivated with strong technical and leadership skills
* Strong leadership experience to deliver a high-quality product that follows a high level of standards across all levels of design work and able to thrive in the face of challenge
* Will have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
* Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components
* Excellent interpersonal, influencing and collaborative skills
* Solid verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non- technical audiences
* Minimum of 5 years experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 3 years in an Architectural role
* Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
* Minimum of 3 years experience with .NET
* Experience with MVC 4 or better
* Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
* Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
* Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
* Experience with using Web API
* Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...