- Stryker Corporation
- $74,390.00 -112,000.00/year*
256 E Saddle River Rd
Accelerate's SAP BI/BW Lead will be responsible for ensuring execution of Stryker's SAP BI/BW strategy while coordinating and supporting regular SAP BI/BW releases from demand request through deployment, as well as ensuring no disruption to production operations. This includes but is not limited to: Definition and governance of BI/BW architecture standards, support of BI/BW development, management of BI/BW demand, coordination of resource capacity, prioritization and scope definition, reporting/communication and management of design/build/test activities through to production deployment. This is a terrific opportunity to work with Stryker's Accelerate program, our largest transformational program to date!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Execute SAP BI/BW Strategy by leveraging SAP BW, BusinessObjects, Analytics Cloud and HANA capabilities
* Provide solutions architecture oversight and hands on support as needed for new development projects in support of our SAP BI/BW program
* Coordinates and supports delivery of minor/monthly and major SAP BI/BW enhancement release cycles
* Facilitates release scoping, design, build, test, change control, documentation and deployment activities with internal SAP BI/BW project and operations teams, business stakeholders, shared services and compliance teams
* Manages business user communication regarding release scope and deployment timelines
* Define and report on SAP BI/BW release metrics to key stakeholders
* Ensures appropriate risk resolution and mitigation for SAP BI/BW platforms as issues are identified
* Ensures no disruption to business operations upon deployment of SAP BI/BW releases to production systems
Education & Special Training:
* BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent required
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 8 years of experience in managing SAP BI/BW Projects and Enterprise BI/EDW Architecture
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in multiple SAP BI/BW Implementations
* Hands-on development experience with SAP BW, Enterprise HANA Modeling, SAP BusinessObjects and visualization tools/capabilities (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence, Lumira, Dashboards, etc.).
* Be self-motivated, able to work effectively within a team and open to after-hours and weekend work, including travel when necessary or appropriate
* Demonstrated experience maintaining a system of controls appropriate for a global ERP system in public, highly regulated company.
* Analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills to operate either within a team or independently
* Excellent communications skills, including communication across Global teams
* SAP Analytics Cloud experience preferred
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, architecture, c, c#, devops, maven, perl, senior, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...