Technical Product Manager
Compensation: $177,070.00 - $177,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Serve as cross-functional leader collaborating with design, engineering, business and product teams. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, balancing multiple initiatives.
- Partner to develop digital features that provide significant value to customers, and remove friction
- Lead creation of Digital User Experience using market trends and customer insights
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of initiatives.
- Partner with track and work-stream leads for delivery.
- Maintain, evolve, and communicate best practices and lessons learned.
- Promoting a culture of data-driven decision making around customer-centric experiences
Loading some great jobs for you...