Senior Talent & Organizational Development (T&OD) Consultant (Baldwin)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Senior Talent & Organizational Development (T&OD) Consultant
Does the idea of Unlocking Your Potential while working for a global medical device company pique your interest?Then read on because Terumo BCT,the largest medical device company ($1B) headquartered in Colorado,is searching for a Sr. Consultant to join its Talent & Organizational Development team.
Who We Are:
We are proud to say that through the collaborative work of each of our associates around the globe, we touch a patients life every second of every day as we strive to Unlock the Potential of Blood. For more about the great work that we do, click here .
The Sr. Talent and Organizational Development Consultant is responsible for planning, leading and executing company-wide initiatives in the areas of organizational effectiveness, talent management, associate engagement, coaching and mentoring, strategic workforce planning, and more.
This position reports to and collaborates with the Senior Manager of Talent & Organizational Development to create strategy while also executing on tactics that advance organizational objectives. He or she will work hand in glove with the other members of the team to deliver various organizational effectiveness programs. This role requires working cross-functionally with various leaders throughout the global organization so that Terumo BCT is well prepared to meet it strategic goals.
- Acting as a thought leader and consulting with business leaders
- Evolving and overseeing implementation of Terumo BCTs global associate experience program and our Voice of the Associate continuous listening platform
- Designing and leading continuous improvements to our talent management systems
- Evolving and managing our coaching program, including conducting 360 reviews
- Designing and facilitating workshops to support our leadership and team development programs
- Serving as an advisor to the business in the areas of associate experience, change management, team development, strategic workforce planning, and talent management
- Successful candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, HR or relevant discipline required; and related experience in Talent and Organizational Development in a fast-paced, global (preferred), corporate environment; or the equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Masters degree in OD, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, MBA or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Talent Management or Organizational Development with a minimum of 5 years experience supporting large-scale global initiatives.
Skills as follows which will be demonstrated through interviews, references, portfolio presentations and the like:
- Strong business, communications, program management, and operational skills exhibiting a well organized, detail-oriented, influential manager operating in a fast-changing, demanding environment.
- Ability to solve issues leveraging a high level of analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Knows how to get results in an organization and can begin making an impact quickly.
- Ability to build personal credibility and impact through influencing others, leading people, and communicating clearly.
- Demonstrates thought and team leadership in an organization experiencing growth and business transformation; ability to work effectively with all levels of management, including the executive suite.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful engagement, culture change, change management, leadership development, talent management, (and other) related programs.
- Experience translating vision and strategy into actionable goals, priorities, and challenges, managing and developing projects from inception to execution.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, make presentations and facilitating sessions with large and diverse, global audiences.
- Strong knowledge and use of relevant MS Office applications and skills to use them effectively, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint etc.
- Strong knowledge and use of Success Factors preferred
- Strong knowledge and use of Qualtrics highly preferred
- Proven ability to successfully develop relationships with internal stakeholders for the effective design and implementation of various initiatives.
- Can direct and manage small and large-scale projects with multiple competing priorities while partnering with leaders across the company for prioritization and implementation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Terumo BCT is committed to providing a safe and secure working environment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and detailed background verification checks. To this end, all employment offers for positions in the U.S. are conditional upon successful completion of Terumo BCT's pre-employment screening process. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires,Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
- Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
- One of Colorados Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
- Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
- Leading technology through innovation and R&D
- Wellness programs
- Commitment to quality
- An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
- A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
- Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
- Growing through professional and leadership development activities
- Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do and want to do work that is changing the delivery of healthcare globally, we invite you to work with us now to see how we can unlock your potential.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Medical, HR, Consulting, Program Manager, Developer, Healthcare, Human Resources, Technology, Management
Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, lab, medical lab science, microbiology, mls, pathology, scientist, technician, technician i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...