Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that strives to improve the built environment and positively impact the quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. We provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
We are currently seeking an experienced Architect to lead a wide range of projects. Our offices in New York are comprised of over 75 professionals, working in a highly collaborative environment, focused on public buildings including regional governmental facilities, international projects for USAID and other federal agencies, as well as K-12 schools. Our overall team of professionals provides innovative architectural design, building systems engineering, interior design, site design, civil design and 3-D Imaging services to clients regionally and globally. Designers engage both proven and innovative building methods and technologies that provide real-world solutions resulting in more efficient and sustainable projects.
This position is located in our Ithaca, NY office. Working in this location, you will be afforded the ability to team with a full complement of seasoned architects and engineers working collaboratively on a daily basis, all under one roof. We are committed to treating each employee as a true design professional, pro-actively engaging in career development/planning and paying competitively.
- Develop designs for technically complex facilities domestically and internationally
- Develop and manage top-tier governmental and intra-company client relationships and contracts
- Gain the skills to manage the financial aspects of a broad range and scale of projects
- Mentor junior level professionals, developing satisfying collegial relationships
- Provide meaningful input to firm leadership regarding excellence in professional, technical, and business practices
About Tetra Tech:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- 7-10 years of experience in the design of buildings, preferably for U.S. Government agencies
- New York State License preferred, although other states are acceptable
- Willing to travel occasionally, possibly abroad, for brief durations
- Looking for someone who is outgoing, organized, innovative, and enjoys working as a contributing part of a team
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting .
For more information on our company, please visit our website atwww.tetratech.com . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website atwww.tetratech.com/careers .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Associated topics: application developer, architect, backend, back end, design, design pattern, develop, expert, java, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...