- The Davis Companies
74 Acton Rd
SQA Engineer (automation) Essential Job Functions
- Understand the overall technical architecture of a complex product
- Actively participate in scrum teams with a focus on test, system level automation and E2E monitoring and validation.
- Create test plans and automation strategies that scale.
- Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- API automation
- Interest in Big Data Analytics and Cloud services
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Bachelor s with 3-5 years or master s with 1-3 of Software QA/testing/Automation experience
- Experience in designing SQA test plans and test cases according to requirements
- Demonstrated experience with system monitoring and metrics analysis.
- Background in automation using object-oriented programming language
- Experience in Perl, Python, Shell or other scripting languages
- Experience with SQL
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills with ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with RESTFul API automation
- Comfortable developing and testing in Linux environments
- MS or MBA
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: performance test, process, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, test, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...