Front End Devloper III (Chambersburg)
Compensation: $60,085.00 - $110,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Judge is looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes into code that will produce the UI of the application. You will work with the UX design team and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop front end UI in compliance with business, technical requirements and best practices
- Configure, code, test and deploy software applications
- Maintain and support multiple applications including performance tuning and bug fixing
- Work with the UX team and the Engineering team to champion front-end design standards
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Follow best-practices and company code and style guides to produce maintainable code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related years of experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in front-end development
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to be able to provide image assets. Familiarity with product design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch or Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways solve for them
- Strong attention to details and thoughtful consideration of trade-offs. Has a good design eye and acts as User advocate.
- Basic understanding of hybrid mobile and progressive web-app development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such TFS and Git
- Proficient in ahead-of-time complication and build systems based on Node/NPM such as Gulp, Webpack and Angular CLI
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills; you ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to seek out new and better ways to accomplish tasks
- Basic understanding of accessibility, WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, supported by good personal time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of backend platforms such as ASPNET or Node are a plus
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...