May Center for Adult Services has an exciting opportunity for a Program Coordinator / House Manager to be responsible for the administrative and clinical functions of our group home in Boxford, MA. This is a Sunday-Thursday schedule.
* Write and implement ISP goals
* Attend and facilitate clinical, team, ISP, and family meetings
* Monitor treatment plans
* Coordinate case management and assist with direct care responsibilities
* Facilitate staff supervision, scheduling, and training
* Manage finances
* Ensure environmental safety
* Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field
* Strong experience with behavior management required
* Previous supervisory and management experience in human services
* Strong writing and assessment skills
* Previous experience with ISP process
* Valid driver's license and 2 years' driving experience
aMAYzing EMPLOYEE PERKS
* Generous paid time off + holiday time!
* Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Repayment Assistance Program!
* Partnerships with local colleges to receive advanced degrees!
* Opportunities for growth!
* Medical, Dental, and Vision!
* Wellness program & Fitness reimbursement!
* Phone, Auto and Home insurance discounts!
* 403B retirement plan with Employer Match!
* Exclusive discounts at theme parks, shows, sporting events, concerts, movies and much more!
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Boxford, MA, USA* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...