Digital Commerce (Hybris/SAP Commerce) Architect (North Andover)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Do you want to be part of a global digital transformation journey and help grow multi-million $$ digital and B2B eCommerce business? Would you like to work on customer experience platforms including Adobe experience suite (AEM, Analytics, Target, Launch, Audience), Hybris PIM and SAP Commerce Cloud and launch a brand new Waters.com eCommerce site? How about an opportunity to grow a digital organization and impact global business (operations in 30+ countries in Americas, EU and Asia, customers in 100+ countries)?
If yes, lets chat. About the role:
Waters is seeking a Digital Commerce (Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud) Architect with deep Hybris architecture experience to join our Digital Web/eCommerce development and operations team. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team of diverse engineers that possess a true passion for technology. You will play a critical role in the development and implementation of our global eCommerce implementation, harnessing the power of SAP Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud, Hybris PIM, Cloud, Mobile App and brand new Waters.com site powered by Adobe Experience suite.
A successful candidate will have a solid understanding of SAP Hybris for B2B and a passion for modern digital and web content management technologies. A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovation are critical to this role. Who are we seeking to attract?
We are seeking individuals to join our team of talented IT professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. Here at Waters, we believe that hiring and developing the best talent will lead to diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures to create better products and services as well as a welcoming and dynamic workplace.
Waters is changing, and we're excited about what's next. Join us. Responsibilities
- Define and lead the headless commerce architectural vision for SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud footprint across all business units and its integration with Adobe Experience suite, Mobile App, Salesforce CRM, and ERP systems.
- Build strong relationships with IT leadership and Digital Marketing across Waters to collaborate on future solutions
- Lead the build out Waters.com, Mobile App and B2B web experience globally to scale: delivering a flexible, secure, and resilient architecture and platform
- Coordinate with external vendors and Waters teams to identify and implement proposals/solutions.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on SAP Hybris to ensure successful delivery and operations.
- Provide Hybris technical guidance and expertise to developers, testing teams, compliance and other project team members.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce custom solution specifications for complex and large projects
- Ensure alignment of all critical systems with security and data privacy policies.
- 10 or more years of software development including at least 5 years of in-depth Hybris technical/coding knowledge and extensive working experience is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing Hybris full life cycle implementations is required
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models, and DevOps
- 5+ years of leading Digital initiatives including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce/Analytics etc.
- Strong understanding of the entire eCommerce development process, including design, development and deployment, with back-end knowledge
- Strong knowledge and experience with technical platforms like Demandware, Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud, Hybris PIM, IBM WebSphere or other eCommerce platforms
- Experience with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) is preferred
- Experience leading efforts in agile/scrum environments with knowledge of project planning, staffing, and estimating in an agile software development process.
- Experience managing off-shore teams as well as SI partners
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly
Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
Actively creates the conditions for Waters' people and teams to succeed Company Description
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. - provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...