Principal Cloud Software Engineer (North Andover)
Compensation: $108,680.00 - $159,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Principal Cloud Software Engineer
with experience in Cloud Application Development
to join our organization. In this role, you will join our Informatics
organization, developing scalable
, multi-tenant SaaSsolutions
for class-leading analytical applications in the Liquid Chromatography space. You'll leverage the latest technologies such as Angular
7 and .NET
Core as you collaborate with a dynamic and engaged team, while having time to learn and explore new skills and technologies.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled software engineer
with a talent for building quality software. You will work as part of an Agile
team and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, and implement Cloud Architected solutions
- Share industry Cloud best-practice around security, multi-tenancy, and scalability
- Work independently and as part of a team with deep focus on hard technical problems and explain the why, how, and what , that makes your solution technically sound.
- Deliver quality code via unit, integration, and end-to-end testing through a suite of automated tests
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Collaborate with architects to implement technical design, fulfilling product owner requirements
- Stay ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team's skill set and the product goals
- 8+ years' experience as a software engineer with experience in designing complex large scale applications that are in production.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as application servers , n-tier applications, database management systems and open source trends.
- Strong understanding of computer science algorithms, data structures, and design patterns .
- Deep expertise in C# and .NET Core.
- Proficiency in designing data model and schemas for Multi-tenant SaaS applications with high-volume transactions.
- Proficiency with relational (Oracle, MS SQL) and non-relational databases (Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Experience working with Docker and K ubernetes.
- Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or other relevant scientific degree
- Experience in data streaming and message queue middleware such as AWS SQS
- Experience with AWS database technologies like DocumentDB and Neptune
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes and tools like Atlassian and Spinnaker
- Clear understanding of Agile development methodologies, DevOps best practices, and the product development lifecycle
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
Principal Cloud Engineer, Cloud, Cloud Software Engineer, SaaS, Angular, .Net, AWS, Azure, data structures, informatics, multi-tenant SaaS solutions, algorithms, computer science, cloud applications, cloud security - provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, backend, c c++, develop, developer, devops, java, sde, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...